Hampton Hall Living in Hampton Hall: Amenities, Real Estate and Lifestyle
Hampton Hall is a beautiful neighborhood located in the historic town of Bluffton, SC, conveniently located between two of the most popular cities in the South – Savannah, GA and Hilton Head, SC. While all three of these areas are incredibly popular vacation locales, they are also popular draws for people searching for a luxurious Southern lifestyle. This is completely attainable in Hampton Hall due to its proximity to many of the amenities of Bluffton, from the many restaurants and shops to golf courses and cultural excursions.
Why You Belong in Hampton Hall
Hampton Hall provides its residents with a fantastic lifestyle in its private gated community consisting of more than 785 acres – perfect for individuals or families who wish to live in a peaceful and quiet neighborhood but don’t want to live out in the middle of nowhere. Hampton Hall is located right off of the Bluffton Parkway, which is the heart of Bluffton. This means that living in the Hampton Hall neighborhood means that you’ll be within an incredibly short driving distance from Bluffton’s restaurants, shops, attractions and public schools.
Of course, part of living a life of luxury is that the community you live in should provide you with everything you need to keep yourself entertained and Hampton Hall is no exception. One of the biggest attractions that the neighborhood has to offer is the Pete Dye Signature Golf Course, which is one of the most beautifully designed golf courses in the area – no easy feat considering the popularity of golfing in the Bluffton – Hilton Head areas and the many award-winning courses located throughout the area.
In addition to the Pete Dye Signature Golf Course, residents have access to a full service clubhouse which features a restaurant, pro shop and locker rooms. Other amenities in the neighborhood include several tennis courts, bocce courts, basketball courts, both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, a state of the art fitness center and a playground for the children.
There are a large variety of high end homes for sale in the Hampton Hall community. Most of the homes in the neighborhood are single-family residences in a range of fantastic home designs. The average house in the area has between two and five bedrooms. Many of the homes built in the neighborhood were designed by the Toll Brothers who are one of the main builders in Hampton Hall. The Toll Brothers have received numerous awards throughout the years for their home designs, including the National Housing Quality Award, the National Builder of the Year and America’s Best Builder. There are also several lots still available in order to build your dream home. There are several different types of home sites available, including lagoon, golf, wooded or a golf and lagoon site.
Distinguished Schools Near Hampton Hall
- Bluffton Elementary School | Grades PK-5 | 160 H East McCracken Circle
- Cross Schools | Grades PK-8 | 495 Buckwalter Parkway
- Bluffton High School | Grades 10-12 | 12 H.E. McCracken Circle
- H.E. McCracken Middle School | Grades 8-9 | 250 H East McCracken Circle
You’ll Enjoy: Being Surrounded by Three of the Best Southern Cities
Hampton Hall is a unique neighborhood due to the fact that residents are so close to the amenities of three different cities. In addition to living right in the middle of the historic town of Bluffton, residents will be within a 20 minute drive to Hilton Head Island and a 30 minute drive to Savannah.
- Bluffton: Bluffton is a historic city that has been around since colonial times, surviving both the Revolutionary War and the Civil War. It’s a beautiful coastal town located right on the Mary River, giving residents easy access to both fishing and boating activities. You’ll want to visit Old Town on a regular basis, where you’ll be able to enjoy many of the museums and historic sites located in the city. Additionally, Bluffton has a number of golf courses that golf enthusiasts will surely want to check out, including the Eagle’s Pointe Golf Club, the Crescent Pointe Golf Club and the Pine Crest Golf Club.
- Savannah: Another one of the South’s most historic cities, Savannah has the distinction of being the one city that General Robert E. Lee spared on his destructive campaign through the South, stating that the city was too beautiful to burn. You’ll want to wander down the popular River Street in order to enjoy the many restaurants and tourist attractions located in the area as well as wander through historic downtown in order to take in the gorgeous architecture that Savannah is famous for. Don’t forget to spend an afternoon walking around Forsyth Park, which has the distinction of being designed by the same individual who designed the world famous Central Park in New York. Being the home of the Savannah College of Art and Design also means that there are tons of galleries to check out, a must for art enthusiasts or anyone with an appreciation for the arts.
- Hilton Head Island: Hilton Head is one of the biggest vacation destination spots on the east coast and for good reason: the beaches are some of the most beautiful in the entire country. In addition to the amazing beaches, Hilton Head is known for its prestigious golf courses. Hilton Head hosts the PGA Tour’s RBC Heritage Tournament every year and is also home to a large number of award winning golf courses. Take a weekend in order to explore the green at courses such as The Ocean Course, The Heron Point Golf Course and the Harbour Town Golf Link. As such a huge luxurious vacation destination spot, Hilton Head is home to plenty of amazing restaurants as well.
If you’re looking for a gated community with plenty of amenities, offers Lowcountry charm and is in the middle of several popular locales, then Hampton Hall is an amazing option. Whether you’re raising a family or looking to spend your free time teeing up at one of the many golf courses surrounding the neighborhood, Hampton Hall offers both everything you need and would ever want.